How To Compete
Best of 2
All matches are Best of 2 and are decided after two games. The winning team is the team with the highest overall kill-count of both matches.
Match 1: Team A vs Team B
|3 - 4|
Match 2: Team A vs Team B
|1 - 4|
Overall Kill-count - Winner
|4 - 8 = Team B Wins|
Game Session Setup
The captain of the hosting team will host a public QUADS game session. The hosting player will then invite his teammate and their opponents to the game session and start matchmaking.
How To Win
The team with the most kills at the end of the game session will be awarded the win. If there is a tie in kills, we will use “life duration” time for the second match to determine a tiebreaker. If both teams and all players survive to the end of the round, the team who achieved the final kill shall win the map.
Teams will party up as a QUAD with your opponents. The teams that have queued up together are NOT ALLOWED to contribute/cause the death of the player(s) they're competing against within that game.
Players caught doing so will be disqualified from their match.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:- Shooting your opponents, causing them to take damage, become knocked or resulting in their death.
- Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
- Whilst in a vehicle, you are not allowed to run your opponents over.
- Using any type of lethal or none lethal equipment against your opponent.
Examples of NONE sabotage include but are not limited to:
- Kill stealing is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Loot stealing is NOT a form of sabotage.
- Following your opponents is NOT a form of sabotage.
Any claims of this happening must be submitted in video form and show all players usernames involved in the incident. Proof must be submitted either in the match dispute or through a ticket on the website. We will not accept screenshots in this case.